Ladies, there are many ways to build your Self-Esteem; here are a few to start with...
1) Educate yourself- both informally and formally (there's nothing more empowering than being educated and in the know about something).
Try something new - join a sport; you only know what you're good at if you try it.
2) Pick something you like about yourself, and express it daily. I'm good at.... I like my hair....
3) Create a "Brag Book"- list your daily accomplishments.
4) Aim for accomplishment as opposed to perfection.
5) Set Goals - Write it down.
6) Become a giver- give away your time, help an elderly person, tutor a classmate.
7) Surround yourself- with positive, proactive, and uplifting people.
8) Last but not least, create a vision board for yourself (it's never too soon), and place it somewhere in your constant visual.
You are on your way; and remember there's nobody like you, so do you better than anyone else can.